Published Permissions

Monday 22 February 2021

Phalaenopsis orchid......

 


Hi there,


I'm sharing today a painting that I did earlier this month that I have had printed on to greeting cards.

I have a great love of orchids and have quite an extensive collection of common and more rare varieties.

I have used a royalty free image that I found on Pixabay of an extreme close up of a Phalaenopsis - although quite tricky to get each individual element right, it came together quite well I thought and it certainly went down a storm with my orchid loving friends on facebook.

This photo shows a card measuring 5 x 7 inches and within it's cello sleeve with it's white envelope.

A lot of my paintings have been printed on to greeting cards, prints and coasters so please do have a little look at my website:

leannecharrisfineart.co.uk

I'll keep sharing my paintings as and when I paint them.

Thanks for stopping by,

Leanne 

xxxx




1 comment:

  1. Stunning painting, wow!! I love orchids too, and have some of them.

    ReplyDelete