Published Permissions

Friday 12 February 2021

One for Sorrow.......

 


Hi there!


Here I am sharing another quick painting with you.

This was me following a tutuorial with Alison C Board (whom I've learnt so much from) and learning techniques with black - this time it was Schminke Galaxy black from their super granulating range.

I have also used a couple of Daniel Smith colours - French Ultramarine and Turquoise and finished with my favourite pastel pencils.

I don't paint many birds and I must paint more of them!

Thanks for stopping by,

Leanne 

xxxx


3 comments:

  1. Stunning Leanne, you are very talented.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Magpies are beautiful birds, you have painted this so well, love it. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've really captured the essence of the bird Leanne and he does actually look really sad, well done xx

    ReplyDelete