Published Permissions

Thursday 18 February 2021

Mid month reminder for We Love Chocolate Baroque Challenge.... Flowers, Butterflies or Birds

 


Hey there!

Welcome to my mid month reminder for the We Love Chocolate Baroque Challenge and our them this month which is "Flowers, Butterflies or Birds".


My first sample this month I took on the butterfly option of the theme and on my second sample here I chose the flowers option of the theme!

This beautiful stamp from Chocolate Baroque is called Hanging Flowers

I coloured it using my Daniel Smith Watercolours and pastel pencils.  I worked on the background first using an impressionistic approach that I use in my paintings (you will notice the green of the leaves is also in the background where the leaves are and purple of the flowers is also in the background around the flowers) - you basically make a nice messy background and then neaten everything up once the background is thoroughly dry!

The sentiment is from the Chocolate Baroque Birthday Words stamp set

Please do come over and join in with our theme of flowers, butterflies or birds this month, I look forward to seeing your entries,

We Love Chocolate Baroque Challenge


Thanks for stopping by,

Leanne xxx



8 comments:

  1. Gorgeous stamp, one for my wishlish, too.
    Fabulous colouring, lovely card;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  2. A superb card and the colours that you've used work beautifully together xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous colouring on those lovely hanging flowers! It's a so sweet card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A really gorgeous creation Leanne, love the colours and colouring, great background too.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  5. A beautiful creation with the hanging flowers Leanne, I always want to call them fuchsia's mind you.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a lovely creation with an ethereal feeling to it, helped by your dreamy background L x

    ReplyDelete
  7. So beautifully coloured Leanne, and the background too. It's gorgeous.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete