Published Permissions

Sunday 7 March 2021

New theme at We Love Chocolate Baroque "I Love......."

 


Hi there,

Well, March is here AND SPRING IS ON IT'S WAY YAY!!!!!!!!

It's a new theme over at We Love Chocolate Baroque and this month's new theme is "I Love...." so for this theme I've chosen two things that I particularly love, pyrography (or wood burning) and nature.


Here I have created a sample using a bamboo coaster and I've used Chocolate Baroque's Glorious set.

The sentiment comes in the same set too.

Firstly I stamped out the image and then I have used my pyrography tools to burn over those images and the sentiment.  Finishing it off by shading it in with my alcohol pens and a white posca pen.  I have popped a hard floor varnish over the top to give it some protection too.


Please do come over and join us at 

We Love Chocolate Baroque Challenge

and share what it is that you love in your crafting world.

Thanks for stopping by

Leanne 

xxxx




10 comments:

  1. A super Vintage feel to your creation Leanne and that stamp compliments your 'loves' perfectly.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card. We had new snow and we have it a lot, no spring yet;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! I have never thought to use a pyrography and a coaster with a stamp! Love so much your artwork, it's so accurate and it has a wonderful natural feel!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great make, a really super coaster with a lovely image, how very clever.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  5. It looks brilliant Leanne, what a great idea. L x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a wonderful technique and such a stunning result!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is very clever Leanne, I love it!
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is GORGEOUS! Thanks for the heads up about my entries! I deleted the die cut ones! I will enter only stamped! OOPS :)... I LOVE your dogs!

    ReplyDelete
  9. A bit late catching up - this is fabulous.
    Avril xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very nice Leanne and gain, something totally different. Are there no end to your skills my friend? ;) x

    ReplyDelete