Published Permissions

Tuesday 30 April 2019

Live every moment, Laugh everyday, Love beyond words.......


Hi there, twice in one day....... can you believe it!!!!!

I'm having myself some "me time" today so I've not only joined in at Allsorts Challenge this week but I've joined in with Stamping Sensations Challenge too!

Their theme this month is April Showers Bring May Flowers:-


I've taken quite some consideration time on this one building the scene as I went and obviously starting on a blank piece of card stock and working from the rain drops inwards through the scene.

Here we have some April showers and a wonderful new stamp of mine of the man and his dog from Rare Earth.  I've built the scene using the bridge (also Rare Earth) these are from the A Day at the Park set.  The trees are from Woodware and the flowers are from Rubber Dance.  The moody April sky is using brushos and the river and ground has been coloured using distress oxides and Zig pens.

There, April showers are bringing on the May flowers!

Enjoyed having some peace and quiet while building this one up bit by bit.

Hope you like it,
I think I've got just the birthday coming up for a man that would love this one.

Thanks for stopping by,
Leanne xxxxx

2 comments:

  1. One of my favourite sentiments Leanne and pleased to see you have found Rare Earth, I enjoyed my time with them. You've got a real moody sky there so bound to be showers, thanks so much for joining us at Stamping Sensations April challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've built an amazing scene here Leanne. The Brushos in the sky make it look so moody and brooding and then the flowers are the hope of brighter things ahead. Very thoughtful and well composed, it's superb xx

    ReplyDelete