Published Permissions

Saturday 27 April 2019

Some samples for tomorrows tv shows..........

Good morning!

Can you believe it, that's a hat trick this week!!!! Well, we're gearing up to tomorrows shows on Hochanda and these are the first of many samples that I'll be sharing this week with you.

The first is one of my all time favourite stamps my old mate "Old Salt".  My goodness, I've used some stamps in my time but he is a real beaut! Here I have stamped and painted him on to a tote bag using Cosmic Shimmer fabric paints.

The second is the Lion with watercolours.

The third is the Sea Turtle on a sparkle pen background and coloured using Kuretake Zig Clean Color pens.

I'll share a few more of my samples over the coming days,

thanks for stopping by,

Leanne xxx








4 comments:

  1. First of all Leanne, let me congratulate you on your new role in the Pink Ink Design Team. I'm absolutely thrilled for you as I know just how well their stamps are suited to your style of stamping, you'll be a great asset to them. I love the bag that you've made and I can just imagine you taking it on your trips to Cornwall, it's fabulous. The Turtle is another stunner, along with your wonderful Lion. I don't own any Pink Ink stamps yet but I'm sure that's something that might be rectified in future! Keep up the good work and it's great to see you blogging again. Wising you a happy crafting weekend. Crafty hugs, Sandra x

    ReplyDelete
  2. More lovely samples Leanne and also in the post below where I especially love the first with the pops of red.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning samples, Leanne and huge congratulations on being on Pink Ink Design team - well deserved! My collection of stamps is growing rapidly, and it is partly your fault, lol!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on being part of the Pink Ink DT Leanne, I'm sure you will be an asset to the team and from the designs I've seen you use, they suit your style. Love the tote bag, you've really brought this Old Salt to life.
    Avril xx

    ReplyDelete