Published Permissions

Thursday 2 May 2019

Just imagine............

Morning!!

These are the last lot of tv samples that I made for the recent Pink Ink Shows on Hochanda.

The first one is the Dragon on a sparkle pen background and the dragon is coloured with Zig Clean Color pens - although it looks 3D, this is a one layer card (I masked the dragon with masking fluid when I laid down the sparkle pen background).

The second sample is a cushion panel that I painted with the new stamp Toucan and then stitched a cushion cover in matching bright colours.

and finally my old mate Old Salt on a twisted easel card coloured with distress oxides on the background and my Zig pens on Old Salt.

I do hope you've enjoyed looking at my first collection of samples for Pink Ink Designs - I've certainly enjoyed playing with their exceptional quality stamps.

Thanks for stopping by,
Leanne xxxx







2 comments:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous Leanne! I love the contrast of colours on your first card and the background is stunning. Old Salty looks fabulous too and the fold of card that you've used works really well. I love the fish in the net, such a great idea. Can't wait to see what's coming next. Crafty hugs, Sandra xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. More lovely work Leanne and the first one really jumps out at me with the bold colours and mythical creature.

    B x

    ReplyDelete