Published Permissions

Friday 26 April 2019

Some more Pink Ink Designs creations................

Good morning!

Here I am as promised with a few more of my own personal makes using Pink Ink Designs stamps.

The first one is Oakwart coloured with watercolours.

The second one is the Elephant with a brusho background and coloured with diluted brushos.

The third is the Hare on fabric framed within an embroidery hoop.  I've coloured this is Cosmic Shimmer fabric paints.

I'll pop back tomorrow with some sneaky peeks of some samples that I've done for the Pink Ink shows on Hochanda on Sunday and the 2nd May shows.

Thanks for stopping by,
Leanne xxx






4 comments:

  1. Some fabulous cards Leanne, great images and colours.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, these are amazing! The Elephant is my absolute favourite though x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally stunning! I lovew them all x

    ReplyDelete