Published Permissions

Tuesday 30 April 2019

Something feminine..........


Hi there!

I found myself with a bit of rare spare time today so I thought I'd play along with the challenge over at Allsorts.  Their theme this week is Mother's Day or Feminine:-


What a liked about this challenge this week is that it took me a little way out of my comfort zone but I like a challenge and that's the whole point isn't it!!!??

So, getting all inky as usual, I used an absolutely beautiful stamp by La Blanche here (I have no idea what it's called as it just doesn't say!).  The background is done with brushos, the hair and dress are coloured with aqua pens and that border is also a lace border by La Blanche.

Finished with an organza bow I thought this would pass as my feminine entry for this week.

Hope you like it,

Thanks for stopping by,
Leanne xxx


4 comments:

  1. A really lovely creation, a stunning background and a really lovely image with super colouring.
    Thank you for joining our 'Feminine' challenge this week at Allsorts.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful creation, Leanne. Love the stamp and the border is gorgeous as well. Such a fabulous brushos background too!
    It's great to see you joining us at Allsorts challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a pretty creation Leanne and perfect for our theme, thanks so much for joining in with our 'Feminine' theme at Allsorts challenge this week.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card Leanne.
    Thank you for sharing at Allsorts;-))m

    ReplyDelete