Published Permissions

Wednesday 25 November 2020

It's a good hair day!..........

 


Hey there!

Welcome to another of my paintings!

Now, this one has so much character it made me smile as I painted it!

I personally love Alpacas and I don't think I'm alone - this one I painted whilst down in Cornwall last month and I've called it " It's a Good Hair Day!".

I had a lot to take in while painting this one and it was quite complex to try and capture the character of this chappie but I think I got it!!!

Painted in my usual watercolours with pastel pencil and posca pens.

He's quite a gem in my collection.

Thanks for stopping by

Leanne xxx



1 comment:

  1. Another beauty Leanne and this boy looks like he's got a bit of an attitude! I really enjoy seeing your paintings. Youre a very talented lady xx

    ReplyDelete