Published Permissions

Wednesday 18 November 2020

Mid month reminder for We Love Chocolate Baroque " Christmas"

 


Hi there!


Here I am with my mid month reminder for the 

We Love Chocolate Baroque Challenge

Our theme this month is "Christmas".

Here I have used two of Chocolate Baroque's stamp sets on this card -

A Tomte Christmas and Trees a Crowd


I started by stamping my little gnomes and covering them with a mask that I made.  Then I worked on the distress ink background and added the trees using Versafine Claire ink pads.  After removing the mask the little gnomes were coloured in using my Koi brush markers.  To finish I added some white enamel accents for some snowflakes.

This is quite a rare make for me as you can see a white border has been left AND IT HASN'T GOT A SINGLE FINGER PRINT ON IT!!!!!! Wowsers, I must have been having a good day!!!!


Do pop over to see us at We Love Chocolate Baroque!


Thanks for stopping by,

Leanne

XXX





10 comments:

  1. Awwww... This is just adorable! Love the CB stamps you used, such cute and sweet scene!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely fun card and a great scene. Good to know even you get marks on your cards, your work is always immaculate.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love those little gnomes and you created a lovely little winter scene.
    Well done on the white border!
    Avril xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card, I'm working with the same Tomtes- images;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  5. A super card Leanne. Loving these gnomes and the wonderful scene you created for them!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning background and a really super images, great choice of colours and a brilliant card.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  7. A great Winter scene with the Tomte Gnomes Leanne.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute creation with a fabulous background too.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a cute card. I bet you had great fun colouring these xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are so cute. They sort of remind me of Smurfs :) xx

    ReplyDelete