Published Permissions

Tuesday 1 December 2020

Totally nuts......

 


Hi there folks!

Here I am with another of my paintings and this one I felt turned out rather sweet!

Painted in all sorts of colours! From the naturals to the pink, purple and blues!!!

I had great fun with this one using watercolours, pastel pencils, brushos and posca pens.  I needed to get that fluffy tail just right!

The challenge with this piece was to get that colouring how I wanted it and the get the flare of that tail - the tail was always going to be the star of the show.

This is the last painting that I painted while down in Cornwall at the beginning of October and if you've been following my paintings over the past few weeks, you'll see that I had a complete ball, relaxing doing them.

Hope you like this one.

Thanks for stopping by,

Leanne xxx




2 comments:

  1. Aww, that's so sweet Leanne. He reminds me of a punk rocker.....must be showing my age now ;) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Leanne I love your squirril, so sweet. Fantastic art !

    ReplyDelete