Published Permissions

Thursday 12 November 2020

Sharing Pink Ink Designs Nip and Duck and Twinkle Toes.........


 

Hi there!

I'm sharing a couple more of my samples for Pink Ink Designs today.

The first one is using Pink Ink's Nip and Duck stamp set - unusually I have coloured this in on craft card using my polychromos - something I rarely do and the second sample is using the Twinkle Toes stamp set.  This sample has a large amount of gold shimmer paint on it but it was impossible to catch is shimmering on a photo!

Hope you like them,

Thanks for stopping by,

Leanne xxx


2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous cards. I have to say that the Duck is one of my favourite Pink Ink stamps and another one for my very long, crafty wish list! Crafty hugs, Sandra xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A great card Leanne, I do like that duck!
    Fabulous painting in the previous post too.
    Avril xx

    ReplyDelete