Published Permissions

Sunday 2 August 2020

New theme for Penny Black and More Challenges.... Say it with Flowers




Hi there,

It's the first Sunday of August and it's a new theme over at Penny Black and More Challenges and this month it's "Say it with Flowers".

Here on this sample I have used the lovely Penny Black stamp 40-618 Rose Bowl along with the sentiment which is from Penny Blacks 30-387 Festive Snippets set.

Coloured with my Koi brush pens and a distress oxide background with some splashes of diluted brusho with black embossing enamel.

This stamp is so versatile and would suit so many different occasions.

Please do come over and join us at Penny Black and More Challenges:-

Please do remember that we are a hand stamping challenge, so the main focal image must be that of a hand stamped image, no digital images are allowed for this challenge.

Thanks for stopping by,
Leanne xxxx

10 comments:

  1. Hoe effective stamping the same image in monochrome for the backing Leanne, all very pretty.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. How effective stamping the same image in monochrome for the backing Leanne, all very pretty.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous flowers and beautiful background;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  4. A very pretty card and I like how you've stamped the flowers in the background too. I'm looing forward to seeing more of your wonderful paintings xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. A really lovely image and design, great colours and background.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's just so lovely Leanne. Great framing too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. A beautiful card, Leanne. Loving this stamp and such a pretty background!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the background stamping around the border and how the beautiful image pops!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this Leanne, the background really sets your vase of flowers off, gorgeous.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  10. I just stopped by to let you know that I've just had a look at your new web site and it's absolutely fabulous. I've just saved it to my favourites, so I'll keep checking out your new work. Your paintings are stunning and are worth way more than you are charging, so I would think that you're going to have some very happy customers! I wish you lots of success in your new venture. Much love, Sandra xx

    ReplyDelete