Published Permissions

Tuesday 18 August 2020

Mid month reminder for Penny Black and More Challenges for "Say it with Flowers"....





Hi there!

Here I am with my mid month reminder for Penny Black and More Challenges for this months theme which is "Say it with Flowers".

This time I went a little different (and my photograph would not come out well!!!).  I kept this one to grey tones to show off that one focal sunflower and it's so much brighter in the flesh!!! - I think this has something to do with the fact that it is covered in glossy accents.

For this sample I used Penny Blacks 40-312 Sunny Pair stamp.  I've coloured in slightly with liquid pencil and Koi brush pens.  The sentiment is one from my own stash and I finished the corners with a punch that rounded them nicely.

I thought this was a nice card for someone who is perhaps feeling poorly, or down or would even make a nice sympathy card - unfortunately we do have to make those and I like to keep one or two in my stash just in case of need.

Do come over and join us at Penny Black and More Challenges:-

Please remember that we are a hand stamping challenge and the main focal image of your artwork must be that of a hand stamped image, no digital images are allowed for this challenge.

Thanks for stopping by,
Leanne xxx




5 comments:

  1. Very effective with the single bloom coloured against the monochromatic colours Leanne.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely card Leanne, I do love the 'pop' of the one yellow sunflower against the grey.
    Hugs, Avril xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A really lovely creation Leanne, great design and like the fact that you have only coloured one of the flowers.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how you just coloured one flower. I was thinking it would be a nice card for a bereavement when I saw it.

    PS Can't believe you don't have any stickeroos!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely stunning. Love your layout and fab background. Brilliant how you have made one flower a focus x

    hugs sally x
    sallysbitz2.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete