Published Permissions

Sunday 9 August 2020

A recent painting to share with you........"Berry"

 

Hi there,

Sandra - your wish is my command!

Today I'm sharing with you a recent animal portrait that I've finished of one of my three cats "Berry".

Completed in watercolour with pastel pencils and posca pen - it is my usual mixed media style.

I have now opened my own website where I am selling some of my paintings that have been printed on to greeting cards and I hope to get more giftware on to the site over the coming months.


My aim with animal portraiture is to capture the character of the animal as well as the likeness and get "right in there"- I hope that you can see this in my painting of Berry.

I will share my paintings as I do them.

Thanks for stopping by,
Leanne xxx



3 comments:

  1. Hi Leanne, this is a fabulous painting, you've really captured his expression, he's such a sweet kitty.
    Hope you are keeping well.
    Hugs Avril xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well thank you so much my friend and you didn’t disappoint! This is another stunningly beautiful painting and I love it. It’s almost alive and the eyes are just out of this world. I’m on my iPad at the moment, so it won’t let me comment as me for some unknown reason but it is Sandra. I visited your new web site earlier and it’s fabulous. It’s so clear and well set out. Not too fussy but everything that you need and has a great contemporary feel to it. It’s just perfect for what you’re selling, although I do honestly think that you’re under selling yourself. They aren’t prints, they’re hand painted. I sincerely wish you lots of success with it all Leanne. Crafty hugs, Sandra xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bless you Sandra, you've made my day! Thank you for your kind words, they mean so much xxxxxx

      Delete