Published Permissions

Saturday 18 July 2020

Mid month reminder for Penny Black and More Challenges....In The Garden.


Hi there!!!

It's time for my mid month reminder for Penny Black and More Challenges for our theme this month of In The Garden.

For my creation this time I decided to go Christmas!!!

I've used Penny Blacks 40-571 Feathers and Twigs with 30-387 Festive Snippets stamp set for the sentiment.

I used a Kaleidocolor ink pad and spritzed with water to make it all bleed, then went in again using my stamping platform with black ink and highlighted a few areas with white multi surface paint and some white Nuvo drops scattered around.

You can join us at Penny Black and More Challenges here:-

Please remember that we are a hand stamping challenge and the main focal image of your creation must be a hand stamped image - no digital images are allowed.

Thanks for stopping by,
Leanne xxx

7 comments:

  1. This a a beautiful inky Christmas card. Well done you for getting ahead x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have two muticolored stamp pads from years ago which
    I have never used. Your result is gorgeous. I like the idea of stamping over in the black ink. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So beautifully done, Leanne!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A stunning background and a really super image.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card Leanne;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love everything about this Leanne, Very striking.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow this is so wonderfully done, love it.

    ReplyDelete