Published Permissions

Sunday 6 September 2020

New theme for our new challenge - "We Love Chocolate Baroque" - Wings or Anything Goes!


 


Hello there and welcome to our new challenge - "We Love Chocolate Baroque"! 

This sample is using Chocolate Baroque's Patchwork Butterfly set.  Coloured with distress oxides and distress inks.

I'll let you in to a little secret, I've made this card as an anniverary card for my friend who actually got married on the same day that I did!!!!  Her wedding theme was lilac so here I am with beautiful lilacs!!!!

I just loved the little Irish blessing from this set so I've simply stamped "Happy Anniversary" inside the card instead!!!

Do come over and join us on the new I Love Chocolate Baroque Challenge - here's the link!

I Love Chocolate Baroque Challenge


We are a hand stamping challenge so usual rules apply, your main focal image must be that of a hand stamped image and on theme too.


Thanks for stopping by,

Leanne xxx









13 comments:

  1. That is such a pretty soft shade of lilac Leanne and looks good on your layering and Butterflies.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card, so pretty and love the colours;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful card Leanne and I bet that your friend loved it. I'm really pleased about the new challenge as I have quite a few Chocolate Baroque stamps and not many Penny Black, so it will be good to use them more often. Take care and stay safe xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. A lovely card Leanne, such a pretty shade of lilac.
    Avril xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. A beautiful butterfly card and I love the shade of lilac!

    ReplyDelete
  6. A really super creation, love the subtle colours against the cream card, rally lovely images too.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  7. so pretty in the lilac shades, I am sure your friend was thrilled with it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. So beautiful, Leanne! Loving that quote!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely lilac colors. The popped up butterfly makes this card stand out. Congratulations on y'all's anniversaries. [Bunny]

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so pretty Leanne, loving the softness of the colour.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Soft & beautiful with the perfect layers! Happy Anniversary! We just celebrated 41 yrs this month.

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is so soft and pretty Leanne, what a beautiful design.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a pretty card. Purples and Lavenders are my favorite colors. The Irish blessing is so sweet. I'm sure your friend will cherish it.

    ReplyDelete