Published Permissions

Monday 12 August 2019

My samples for Pink Ink Designs this week.........




Hi there!

Well, I'm guilty as charged I'm afraid, I have neglected my blog a bit as I've been on my holidays and then when I came home I have been so busy making samples for TV.  Then in amongst all of that I decided to move my whole craft room to another room in our house!  To say I was exhausted is an understatement but I'm all moved in, can't find anything now mind you, but I'm all moved in and am ploughing on and am very very happy to have some room for once!!!!

So, here I am making a special effort to share my samples that I made for yesterdays Pink Ink Designs shows on Hochanda.

The new stamp sets are Pinky Inky (the Octopus) - isn't he fabulous!!! Seahorse Swirls and Luna Fairy.

So here they come, hope you like them......






I would like to enter the first Luna one in to the current Allsorts challenge of Sun, moon and or stars or something for baby:-


and the second Luna card I would like to enter in to the things with wings challenge over at Stamping Sensations as there are wings everywhere on that one! :-


Hope you've enjoying catching up on my more recent makes for Pink Ink Designs - what a lovely company they are to work with 😊.

Thanks for stopping by,
Leanne xxxxx













2 comments:

  1. Lovely cards Leanne, I do like the Luna Fairy, she's so pretty and you have showcased her beautifully with the lovely backgrounds.
    Sounds like you've had a busy time since your holidays.
    Avril xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm pleased to read that you've got moved in to your new craft room as I know how daunting even a tidy up can sometimes be. Your new makes are beautiful and I remember seeing the cushion and the last card on telly. I did wonder at the time if the cushion was yours, it's beautiful Leanne, as are the cards too. The colours and designs are fabulous. Crafty hugs, Sandra xx

    ReplyDelete