Published Permissions

Sunday 18 August 2019

Mid month reminder at Penny Black and More Challenges for "for boys and men"


Morning!!

Here I am with your mid month reminder for Penny Black and More Challenges for this months challenge theme of "for boys and men".

Now, I know this is primarily pink and green but some men like pink right? - My husband loves to wear pink tops, shirts and shorts!!!

I've used my new Penny Black stamp again for this sample which is 40-604 Wiz and just at the edges included the die cut trees which are 51-270 Beneath the Birches by Penny Black.

I've created a distress oxide background and coloured him in with Spectrum Noir aqua markers and just like my sample at the beginning of the month, I've allowed the ink to bleed slightly which I think is a fabulous inky look.

Do come and join us at Penny Black and More Challenges, you've got until the end of the month to join in and there are prizes to be had:-


Please remember that this is a hand stamping challenge and the main focal point of your artwork must be that of a hand stamped image, no digital images are allowed.

Thanks for stopping by,

Leanne xxxx




7 comments:

  1. Fabulous card Leanne, love the colours, why not;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a perfect card, Leanne. Such a fun image! I agree men better like and appreciate pink, glitter and all the likes :-) I made the card I shared today for my brother and added glitter to some parts. And he better like it or I won't send one next year LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. A really lovely card Leanne, super background and a great image and nice to see a DL card too.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your Wiz looks great stamped and coloured with girly colours. It just goes to show how versatile a stamp can be. Great inkling as always Leanne xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the colour combo on this. Great card.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really love this Leanne, that image is fab.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  7. A very belated visit just to say what a great creation for our mid month post Leanne.

    B x

    ReplyDelete