Published Permissions

Monday 12 August 2019

Luna Fairy for entry in to Stamping Sensations Challenge this month..........





Hi there,

Here is another of my Luna Fairy samples and I'm including her in her own blog entry so that she can be entered in to the current Stamping Sensations challenge of anything with wings.  Well, I thought we have fairy wings, butterfly and I think that's a pretty moth with wings too!

So here's a detailed description of how I got there with this one:-

Luna is such an enormous stamp that this time I decided to show that you don't have to use the whole of a large stamp if you want to make a near normal size of card. This has started life on a 7 x 7 inch piece of watercolour card and popping Luna down to one side enabled me to take the card down in size and gave me enough room to add other elements with her.

A distress oxide background and Luna is coloured with Zig clean color markers (which I am so enjoying using at the moment - they are so vibrant).

The small flowers and book down at the front have been 3D'd on 3D glue gel but that doesn't show too well on a photograph.

Mat and layered with black and a nice shiny hot pink mirror card.

I would like to add this to the entries for this months challenge at Stamping Sensations of things with wings:-


This one was great fun and made me smile - it's a "happy card"!!!

Thanks for stopping by,
Leanne xxxx

4 comments:

  1. What a wonderfully magical creation Leanne and it is indeed a "happy card", love the colours and the Luna Fairy is a delight, not sure what make she is as not seen her before. Thanks so much for joining in with our 'Things with Wings' theme at Stamping Sensations August challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A gorgeous card Leanne. I love the stamps you used. Lovely colours and design too. Thanks for joining our challenge at Stamping Sensations. Marlies

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful scene. Also using of bright colours. Perfect. Thank you for joining at stamping sensations.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is beautiful and your Luna Fairy looks really pretty in pink. Great colours and I like the addition of the 3D pieces which bring your card to life. Thank you for joining us in our 'Things With Wings' challenge at Stamping Sensations and good luck. Sandra x

    ReplyDelete