Published Permissions

Monday 12 August 2019

Luna Fairy




I am attaching Luna to a post on her own so that she can be shared in the Allsorts challenge of sun, moon and stars this month.

Luna was one of my samples done for Pink Ink Designs for yesterdays shows and here is in detail how I got there with her.

She has a distress oxide background and has been given that huuuuge spotlight of a moon using a mask made with masking paper.  Coloured with Zig clean color markers and faux bleached around her to give her "energy".

This was a large card measuring 9 inches square as she is such a large stamp!

Finished with my new obsession of Swarovski hot fix crystals, they are so beautiful, they "blink" at you as you move the card!.

I am entering her in to the Allsorts challenge of sun, moon and stars and the link to that is below:-



3 comments:

  1. There's that lovely Fairy again Leanne and that huuuuge moon is right up my street and of course perfect for our Allsorts current theme, thanks so much for sharing with us there.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. so very pretty - I am tempted by this one she does look lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful and magical card Leanne. So perfect for our current theme at Allsorts challenge!
    Thank you so much for joining in!

    ReplyDelete