Published Permissions

Sunday 5 May 2019

New theme at Penny Black and More Challenges - All Things Feminine.



Hi there!

It's the first Sunday in May and that can only mean one thing - it's a new challenge over at Penny Black and More Challenges!

This months new theme is 
All Things Feminine.

For my first sample this month I have chose to use Penny Black's 40-618 Rose Bowl stamp along with the sentiment which is from Penny Black's 30-419 Happy Wishes set.

Coloured with Spectrum noir aqua pens and finished off with some corner dies from my stash.

To me, flowers are always feminine!

I do hope that you'll come over and join us at Penny Black and More Challenges:-

BUT PLEASE REMEMBER THAT THIS IS A HAND STAMPING CHALLENGE AND NO DIGITAL IMAGES ARE ALLOWED.

Thanks for stopping by,
Leanne xxx

8 comments:

  1. In total agreement about flowers and feminine Leanne, a perfect card any lady would love to receive.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A stunning creation, Leanne. Love your coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! I think i might need that stamp. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous stamp and beautiful colouring. Fabulous card Leanne;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really lovely creation, love the image and your choice of colour and I also totally agree that flowers are feminine, well they have to be for me as nearly all of my stamps are flowers. Also meant to say love the corner dies.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  6. A lovely choice of image for a Feminine card Leanne and so beautifully coloured.
    Hope you're having a good weekend.
    Avril xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your colouring makes the flowers look so life like! Love those corner dies too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so pretty Leanne. You've coloured the flowers beautifully and I like the shading around the edge of your card. The die cut corners look great too x

    ReplyDelete