Published Permissions

Saturday 18 May 2019

Mid month reminder at Penny Black and More Challenges for "All Things Feminine".


Hi there!

It's time for my mid month reminder for Penny Black and More Challenges for this month's challenge of "All Things Feminine".

I went for bright is beautiful and feminine this time!

On this sample I have used Penny Black's 40-594 Flower Field along with the sentiment which is from Penny Black's 30-417 Delicate Silhouettes stamp set.

I have stamped this one using Memento ink small ink pads and spritzed the card before stamping.  Once it was dry, I dragged in the ink and filled in the flowers where I felt it needed it.

Please do come over and join us for this month challenge of All Things Feminine:-

PLEASE REMEMBER THAT THIS IS A HAND STAMPING CHALLENGE - NO DIGITAL IMAGES ARE ALLOWED.

Thanks for stopping by,
Leanne xxxx


5 comments:

  1. Just beautiful Leanne - you know me and Poppies. Strange this is I didn't actually buy that stamp, not sure how that got left out of my basket.

    Have a good weekend.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very striking card, Leanne, with the bright and beautifully coloured poppies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Here I am, better late than never. Lots going on at the moment, so I do apologise that I've not been around to comment as much as usual. This is beautiful and I like how you've used different shades of colour inside the flowers, lovely layout too. Crafty hugs, Sandra x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love those bright deep colours.

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW Leanne I love this stamp and your wonderful card.

    Hugs
    Anke

    ReplyDelete