Published Permissions

Friday 15 March 2019

New fun with Stampscapes....

Good morning!

A quick share today of what I've been playing with this week.

I've discovered Stampscapes which are a large range of scenic element stamps that you can mix and match and build up beautiful scenes with.

Imagine it as somewhere you've been or more likely, somewhere you'd like to be!

These are created on glossy card stock with dye based inks, I've had great fun and have a huuuuge wish list for this company because as you build your scenes you think, i need a tree, I need a bush, I need a church, I need some birds!!!!!!

Hope you like them, these are a stampers dream.

Thanks for stopping by,
Leanne xxxx


I called this one "At the end of the day" 


"up in the clouds"


"On the run"


5 comments:

  1. Oooh, you'll be hooked on Stampscapes Leanne, I've been collecting them for years, right back to when they were all wood mounted, three lovely scenes.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have made beautiful scenery cards with your stamps. I must go and search for them. Great effect.


    ReplyDelete
  3. Three gorgeous cards Leanne and I think the second one is my favourite. These are fabulous stamps and I can just imagine how totally addictive they are. Have a good weekend x

    ReplyDelete
  4. All three are beautiful, Leanne. I am thrilled.
    Greetings Carola

    ReplyDelete
  5. A bit late - three fabulous cards Leanne, very atmospheric. I see these stamps around in blogland and have often thought about using them and can understand how addictive they will become.
    Avril xx

    ReplyDelete