Published Permissions

Tuesday 12 March 2019

King for a Day......


Hello there!

Golly, I'm on a roll this week!!! (I've managed to find me some "me time" over the past few days and I'm making the most of it because it won't last!!!!

As you will have seen by now, I'm in the middle of having lots of fun with the new Pink Ink Designs stamps and the new lion is a beauty.  I noticed that Stamping Sensations have the theme of "over the rainbow" this month and what better stamp to use to use all of those rainbow colours. I don't know if he's full of rainbow pop art or ready for Mardi Gras!!!!!

Coloured with aqua markers, distress oxides to colour the back mat and finished with some small diamante gems for his crown.

I found myself singing "red and yellow and pink and green, orange and purple and blue, I can sing a rainbow, sing a rainbow, sing a rainbow too" - anyone else remember that one?!!! - to make sure I had used all the rainbow colours!!!

I shall share this one with my friends over at Stamping Sensations for their challenge this month of "Over the Rainbow":-

Hope you like him, he sure is a king for the day.

Thanks for stopping by,
Leanne xxxx

6 comments:

  1. You'll have me humming the rhyme as well all day long as well now Leanne, but what a magnificent fellow he is and looks resplendent in the rainbow colours. Must admit I'm not familiar with that make of stamp but will be one to note to check out at Ally Pally - such a long list I'm thinking.

    Thanks so much for joining in the spirit of our 'Somewhere over the Rainbow' theme at Stamping Sensations challenge this month.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a wonderful and colourful creation Leanne and I echo what Brenda has said about him being magnificent because he truly is. I can just imagine the fun you had creating this card. Thank you for joining us in our 'Somewhere Over The Rainbow' challenge at Stamping Sensations and good luck. Sandra x

    ReplyDelete
  3. He looks stunning with his rainbow mane and I must admit I was singing that song while I made my card for the challenge.
    Avril xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous Lion, I've just discovered Pink Ink and I think this one needs to go on my wish list! I love how you have coloured him in rainbow colours.

    Thanks for joining us at stamping Sensations this month

    Joan

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow Leanne - the colours are so beautiful, love this. I've just got my first Pink Ink - the giraffe.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous creation, thanks for joining Stamping Sensations, good luck.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete