Published Permissions

Monday 11 March 2019

Make a Wish..............




Good morning!

I'm up bright and early to share a card that I made yesterday (well, what better way to spend your wet and windy afternoon than in the nice and warm craft room!).

 I made this card for the Allsorts Challenge this week of "For a child".

Now, I absolutely adore mystical characters and what better than a nature spirit - a Hobgoblin!  These make me smile, unlike goblins who are rather fearsome characters, hobgoblins are more rather mischievous and harmless characters and usually up to no good!  They are often found in fairy tales and are usually a miniature elf/goblin/fairy type and usually never have any feet and appear within structures as this one does appearing from a tree trunk.

This stamp set is called Woodbeard and is one of Pink Ink Designs new stamp sets.

I have stamped the main image which indeed is a huuuuge stamp and coloured with aqua markers and then I have cut lots of the other stamps in the set and also coloured those with aqua markers and have used 3D glue gel to raise them off of the card. Ive added the sentiment of Make a Wish but do you think he'll grant it?? ..........no probably not!!!!!

Suitable for a child of perhaps 8 years and upwards, I absolutely adore these characters and I don't know why but he always makes me smile!

I shall be entering Woodbeard in to this weeks Allsorts Challenge:-

I hope you like this one as much as I do!

Thanks for stopping by today,

Leanne xxxx


3 comments:

  1. Sounds like the perfect Sunday escape to me Leanne and what a great creation for a child, they can lose themselves completely in the magic of your lovely card.

    Thank you so much for making such a special piece for our 'For a Child' theme at Allsorts challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, what an amazing stamp, Leanne. And you have colored it so beautifully! The creature definitely reminds me of the fairy tales I used to read and love so much as a child.
    Thank you so much for joining us this week at Allsorts challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A brilliant card, love the image and all the additional stamping, the leaves look really great raised. Thank you for joining our 'Card for a child' challenge at Allsorts.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete