Published Permissions

Friday 8 March 2019

A medley of my recent makes...........

Good morning!

Well, this is a rare opportunity these days but I've found myself a few moments to share some of my recent makes.

For those of you who don't know, I decided to step down from Sheena Douglass's design team at the end of February.  It wasn't a place that I wanted to be anymore and to be honest, I wanted to get back to crafting so I will be doing special projects for Crafters Companion for now. 

Here are some of my recent makes, and I have enjoyed doing things at my own pace once again!!!

You will still see my Penny Black makes twice a month so have no fear of that!!!

 Pink Ink Designs

Sebastian - Lavinia Stamps

Hot foiling with the Crafters Companion foilpress

White embossing and watercolour with Sheena's Hydrangea

Lavinia Stamps

A play with BEE-utiful by Pink Ink Designs.

Sorry to bring you all up to date all at once both with my crafting journey and my personal makes but I am always so short of time!

Thanks for stopping by
Leanne xxxx








4 comments:

  1. What an amazing display of creativity. So many beautiful makes are a feast for the eyes Leanne. I couldn’t resist Sebastian but I don’t own many other Lavinia stamps, so that’s another collection that I need to work on. No Pink Ink, either, so I may need to start having an unofficial birthday like the Queen :). All stunning but the first two are my absolute favourites. Take care and have a great weekend. Crafty hugs, Sandra x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely display of artwork Leanne, I am sure you made your decision after much thought and consideration and if it helps you creativity flow better then you did the right thing.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely cards Leanne and it's nice to see your creativity. It's always nice to be asked to Design for someone but sometimes there's comes a time to step back and recharge and have some 'me' time.
    Hugs, Avril xx

    ReplyDelete