Published Permissions

Monday 1 October 2018

Autumn Brambles.....


Hello there!

I've had a very unusual day to myself today so I decided to make a card to enter in to the Stamping Sensations "I Spy With My Little Eye, Something Beginning With B" challenge and I think I also had the Allsorts challenge this week covered too with a theme of Autumn Glory!

I love Autumn with it's beautiful colours and the hedgerow fruits that are available now often get forgotten when we all think of falling leaves but of course, blackberries often go all through October and just in to November too.

Here I have used a couple of old Sheena Douglass stamp sets and I've done an awful lot of masking to produce this piece as though you are peeping through the hedgerow on to an Autumn scene beyond.  I've coloured this using my Spectrum Aqua markers and have used a range of browns, greens purples (both on the fruits and the leaves) and that Autumn sun just gives it's last breath before the winter sets in.

I hope that I've captured the essence of Autumn and the fruits that it bears to us.

Thanks for stopping by
Leanne xxx

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:-

Stamping Sensations - I spy with my little eye, something beginning with "B" - http://sirstampalotchallenge.blogspot.com/2018/09/i-spy.html
Brambles and Blackberries.

5 comments:

  1. A stunningly beautiful card Leanne with great perspective and dimension. It’s lovely to see so much stamping and your colouring is just perfect. Thank you for sharing this with us at Stamping Sensations and good luck. Sandra x

    ReplyDelete
  2. How beautiful Leanne, you really have captured the depth of colour in the bramble leaves and I beleive that particular 'B' is a first this month, many thanks for joining in with our 'I Spy' theme at Stamping Sensations challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Me again Leanne, just popped back to thank you for also sharing with us at Allsorts challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the idea of peeping through the hedgerow and you've really captured the feeling. Lovely colouring on the brambles.
    You obviously enjoyed your 'me' day.
    Hugs, Avril xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card Leanne!
    Thank you for sharing at Allsorts, welcome again;-))m

    ReplyDelete