Published Permissions

Thursday 18 October 2018

Mid month reminder at Penny Black and More Challenges for "Autumn Splendour"


Hi there!!!

Well, we're half way through October so here I am with the half way reminder for Penny Black and More Challenges for this month which is "Autumn Splendour".

I love all the colours that are associated with Autumn and on this one I have brought in the oranges, purples and browns.

Using the Poetic stamp (40-544) I have used distress oxides to stamp on this one and to create my background too. My sentiment is from Happy Wishes (30-419).  I started by stamping the leaves directly on to my card and then I've stamped more and fussy cut them out and layered them on top with one final one right on the top covered in glossy accents to boost the colours on that one.

Do come over and join us at Penny Black and More Challenges - there are prizes for the winners but do remember to read the rules!  No digital images please and the main focal image of your design must be a hand stamped image.


Hope you can pop over and join us and good luck!

Thanks for stopping by today,
Leanne xxx




3 comments:

  1. Sorry to be so late arriving here Leanne, running our of time and not packed, plus just realised I didn't do my own post yesterday! Loving the warm tones of your leaves, they look so dimensional.

    B x

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the layered leaves Leanne, such a beautiful autumnal card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A superb card and it’s hard to believe that those leaves are stamped as they look so realistic, great job x

    ReplyDelete