Published Permissions

Thursday 27 September 2018

Fabric stencils and suede effect paint - what fun!




Morning!

Well, here I am, with no paper crafting in sight!

Through the summer I had the wonderful opportunity to have a play with the new Pebeo setacolor fabric paints and these were the new suede effect paints (although we have used all setacolor fabric paints on these samples too, not just suede effect).

I know a lot of people are put off of playing on fabric but if you treat it like a blank piece of paper or card stock and just use products suited to fabric, your confidence will grow, trust me, I was exactly the same at first too!!!!

Here I was given a white plain lampshade, a white plain cushion cover and a cream calico tote bag and look what I came up with!

I loved it!

Thanks for stopping by today,
Leanne xxx

2 comments:

  1. Lovely projects Leanne, isn't it nice to work with something totally different sometimes, the lampshade looks superb in the hues of blue. Something similar going on here but still under wraps.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. These look fabulous Leanne, can't believe they were all plain white! fabulous job.
    Avrilxx

    ReplyDelete