Published Permissions

Thursday 18 March 2021

Mid month reminder for We Love Chocolate Baroque "I Love......."

 


Hi folks!

Here is my mid month reminder for the We Love Chocolate Baroque Challenge for our theme this month which is "I Love.......".

This time, I'm showing you that I love nature, flowers and the tones of blue and brown together.

As with my sample at the beginning of the month, I have again used Chocolate Baroque's Glorious stamp set.

The background of this creation started with blue and brown brushos ( well, that's another love of mine isn't it - anything inky, painty or what I can get myself in to a mess with!!!!). After thoroughly drying off that background I stamped the beautiful flower and coloured it in using my Sentimentally Yours brush pens. Highlighted with a white pen and splattered with white and blue splashes.  Mounted it up using co-ordinating coloured cardstock.

Do come over and join us at

We Love Chocolate Baroque Challenge

If I had to actually list what I love in my crafty world I think I'd be here for hours, the list would include, rubber stamping, inks, messy backgrounds, anything at all to do with nature and flowers, animals, pyrography, sewing and of course my love of Daniel Smith watercolour paints that I use in my paintings - you see? I've only just touched the surface!!!!!

See you on the first Sunday of April for a new theme!

Thanks for stopping by,

Leanne

xxxx







10 comments:

  1. Fabulous background and really love the brilliant stamp
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a hard ask picking our favourites isn't it Leanne! Lovely cont contrast of colours here today.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. The stamp looks right at home on your lovely brusho background. A work of art indeed.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow this is stunning, love it, the colours and the stamp. I haven't use my brushos for ages, thanks for the inspiration;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  5. A really gorgeous background and a super image, the mix of the colours looks really great.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's a stunning image and looks fabulous in those colours against the brown tones of the background.
    Avril xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. The brushos background looks just perfect to make the blue flower pop out! Fabulous creation!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Amazing creation, I love everything about this Leanne
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a beautiful card Leanne. The touch of blue in your flower looks really striking xx

    ReplyDelete