Published Permissions

Monday 21 December 2020

Merry Christmas!

 


Hey there!


Well, here we are at Christmas week and what a year it has been.  2020 has been a strange and difficult year for so many of us and we can only hope that 2021 is a better and safer year for us all.

This year saw me take up mixed media painting - did I think I could do it? - no.  Did I think that I had the confidence to do it? - no.  Did I think that my paintings would be good enough to share with my whole crafting and art world families? - no!  It just goes to show you that through the most unprecidented happenings, something new can come shining through that changes almost everything that I have ever done and the way that I see things - I have been stretched in my abilities (which I think that I needed) and I have moved closer (to my already very strong love) to nature and animals - it has been a year that I will never forget that's for sure.

I would like to wish each and every one of you that follows me, a very happy, peaceful, healthy and safe Christmas and I would also like to thank you all for the amazing comments that you have left on here and on all of my social media platforms - it's has been phenominal, it really has.

Here is my offering for Christmas to my blog, a beautiful reindeer rendered in watercolour and pastel pencils, with watercolour markers and posca pens.

See you next year! - stay safe.

Thanks for stopping by,

Leanne 

xxxxx

3 comments:

  1. Well I'm pleased to see that you've ended the year with an absolute beauty Leanne, he's magnificent. You shold have asked me, beause I would have told you that you could do it. Would I have had the confidence in you?....yes, of course I would:) I'm really pleased that you've found this whole other string to your bow. You've always been talented with ink and now you're talented with a paint brush too! I love the paintings that you've done so far and I hope to see more in 2021. Wishing you and your lovely family a very 'Merry Christmas'and all the very best of everything in 2021. Let's hope that it's a better on for us all xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fabulous painting to end the year with Leanne.
    Have a very Merry Christmas and Best Wishes for the New Year,
    Avril xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. You painted that? Holy cow, that's the most wonderful painting and you're truly talented!

    ReplyDelete