Published Permissions

Tuesday 13 October 2020

Time to share a painting I think....... Who's a pretty boy then....

 


Hi there!


Well where have I been?  Time passes so quickly and my blogging just gets pushed further back!

To be fair, I've had builders here at home for over two months and it has been nothing short of chaos and will be for probably a further couple of months!

I did manage to escape it all last week and had a lovely week down in Cornwall (much needed) and although the weather was rough for the first part, it got better as the week went on thank goodness!

So, I had anticipated the weather and took my art materials with me.  It's a bit like cooking with me, I sooo enjoy doing it when I've got the time to properly do it!!!!

So, here was the first painting that I did and I've called it "Who's a pretty boy then" - I wanted to push myself to a subject that isn't an easy one with all the markings that are involved - a budgerigar!

I was quite pleased with how this one came out, painted in watercolour and finished in pastel pencils with a little help from some Faber Castell markers.

Hope you like it, I know that some of you like to see what I'm up to other than my paper crafting. I am going to set some time aside today to schedule some posts of the other paintings that I've done recently and while I was away.

Thanks for stopping by,

Leanne xxxx

2 comments:

  1. WOW absolutely amazing watercolouring and perfect fine details
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really beautiful Leanne.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete