Published Permissions

Friday 23 October 2020

Pink Ink Designs samples to share.........

 



Hey there!

I am sharing today two creations that I've made with Pink Ink Designs stamps - the first one is a sample that I made for them for their TV shows on Hochanda using the Twinkle Toes stamp set and the second one is a sample that I made using Nip and Duck stamp set for their competition that ran up to early October which was "reflections".

I'll try and share some of my other more recent Pink Ink samples over the coming weeks.

Thanks for stopping by,

Leanne xxx





1 comment:

  1. Fabulous cards Leanne. I have to say that I adore the duck set as I've seen so many wonderful pieces of art made with it. I really like it and I hope to buy it at some point in the future. Take care and I wish you a happy week ahead xx

    ReplyDelete