Published Permissions

Sunday 25 October 2020

A Christmas Robin with a Leanne Twist........

 


Hi there!

Here I am as promised with another of my paintings - this one is a Robin with a bit of a Leanne twist!!!!

Well, I like to be a little bit different!!!!

I have painted this one from a royalty free image but of course, jazzed all the colours up!

Painted in watercolours and my usual trusty pastel pencils with some white posca pen.

I shall be using this one as some of my Christmas cards this year.

Hope you like it,

Thanks for stopping by,

Leanne xxx




3 comments:

  1. It's another beauty Leanne. I think I can spot some Brushos on this one, I absoloutely love using them myself. I recorded both of Alison's shows this week but I've only had chance to watch the first on so far. She makes it look very easy but I'm sure the reality is quite different. Keep up the good work you clever lady and I look forward to seeing more of your wonderful paintings. Crafty hugs, Sandra xx

    ReplyDelete