Published Permissions

Wednesday 1 July 2020

Meet "Daft Cow".......


Morning!

Well, here is the last of my lockdown paintings so far - you've caught up with me at this stage!

Meet "daft cow"!!!

This is part of a technique with Alison C Board and we all had a go at a highland cow.  It's amazing at how we all interpret the hair, the eyes, horns etc





I hope you've enjoyed these paintings - my blog being quite aptly named "A brush with a stamper" - it just meant to be......

Thanks for stopping by,
Leanne xxxx

3 comments:

  1. Hello... your paintings are absolutely beautiful. I've scrolled back for a good look at your artwork and my favourite is that wonderful big pink rose, it's very stylised and you're very talented x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous image and still giggling at the title, thank you for sharing with us I have really enjoyed seeing your work.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG..... simply stunning. What more can I say! xx

    ReplyDelete