Published Permissions

Sunday 7 June 2020

New theme at Penny Black and More "My Favourite Stamp"....


Hi there!

It's the first Sunday of June so it's a new theme over at Penny Black and More Challenges and this months theme is "My Favourite Stamp".

Well, I do have a couple of "go to's" with Penny Black so this is the first of the two - 40-099 Soft Wings.  I have worked with many butterflies and this one for some reason to me, is one of the best!

I've created my background with Jane Davenports Inkredible inks, the sentiment is from my own stash and I've finished it off with some sequins, beads and glossy accents.

Do come and join us at Penny Black and More Challenges, there are prizes to be had!

http://pennyblackatallsorts.blogspot.com/

Please remember that we are a hand stamping challenge and your focal image must be a hand stamped image, no digital images allowed.

Thanks for stopping by,

Leanne xxx


6 comments:

  1. A great design with the landscape stamping of the Butterflies Leanne and a favourite stamp with me as well.

    Bx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A really beautiful card, Leanne. I think I had this butterfly on my wishlist for a while, somehow it never made it home to me, but may have to revisit my wishlist!
    Loving your choice of colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A real beauty Leanne, gorgeous images and colour choice, totally love the design.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous butterflies, beautiful card;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so far behind with my commenting but I'm so pleased that I came to visit you as this card is beautiful Leanne. Gorgeous background and stamping and that's such a beautiful butterfly. Hoping to find you well and happy xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. How did I miss this the first time? A gorgeous creation, love the inkyness.

    ReplyDelete