Published Permissions

Monday 18 May 2020

Mid month reminder at Penny Black and More Challenges for "Boys and Men".......


Hello there!

It's time for my mid month reminder for Penny Black and More Challenges for this months theme of "Boys and Men".

Well, I loved this image from the moment I first saw it!  It shouts grazy Grandad to me!!!!

I've used Penny Blacks 40-215 Engineer stamp and I just extended those rail tracks slightly with a micron pen.

Distress ink background, sentiment and grasses from my own stash.  Coloured with Gansai Tambi paints.

Isn't this fun!!!?  It made me smile everytime I sat down to work on it!!

Please remember that our challenge is a hand stamping challenge so the main focal image of your creation must be that of a hand stamped image, no digital images are allowed.


I hope you'll come over and join us this month there are prizes to be won!!

Thanks for stopping by,
Leanne xxxx


6 comments:

  1. Such a fun card with this great image and sentiment to go with it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fabulous fun image, brilliant background and love the sentiment too.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Indeed it is fun Leanne, a perfect creation for our theme this month.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sch a fun card and a great sentiment too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is brilliant Leanne, fun and a great sentiment too.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great card and I love that sentiment, It's perfect x

    ReplyDelete