Published Permissions

Friday 19 June 2020

A different side to me.............



Hi there!

For a while now my blog has ticked over with the Penny Black makes and I must confess I have literally hundreds of my Pink Ink makes that I have not managed to blog for you so yes, I'm guilty as charged!  Time has rather got the better of me during lockdown as I've been concentrating and have used this time to bring in a new skill......painting!

I know that some of you will follow me on Facebook and may have seen some of these on there but for those of you that haven't, I'll share some of my painting from throughout lockdown on here I promise!

So, first up, here is Bobbi.  I have attached the reference photo for you.

Rendered in watercolour and pastel pencils.

I just dived in with guidance from Alison C Board and I travelled to somewhere I'd never been before.  It took me to a very tranquil and relaxing place and I was able to express myself in what I painted - my craftroom has become a craft room and art studio.

I hope you like the first of about 11 of my paintings - some will be from learning new techniques and how to handle and work the paint but you will see my journey.

I'll post another one every couple of days so keep your eyes open!

Thanks for stopping by,
Leanne xxxx


2 comments:

  1. OMG.... is there no end to your talent??? This is absolutely stunning Leanne. Bobbi looks so serene in the painting and the colours are just perfect, I love, love, love it! Many congratulations on your new venture. Crafty hugs, Sandra xx

    ReplyDelete