Published Permissions

Sunday 3 May 2020

New theme at Penny Black and More Challenges "Boys and Men"......


Hi there!

Well it's the first Sunday in May so it's a new theme at Penny Black and More Challenges and this month that new theme is.....
Boys and Men.

This stamp from Penny Black fits the bill perfectly, it's 40-295 Video Boy.

I've coloured him with my Koi brush pens, the background stencil and sentiment are from my own stash. Scribbles are hand drawn.

Please remember that our challenge is a hand stamping challenge so the main focal image of your creation must be that of a hand stamped image, no digital images are allowed.


Hope you can come over and join in this month!

Thanks for stopping by,
Leanne xxxx




8 comments:

  1. Stunning card for a teenager, gorgeous;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always think this is such an apt image for the lads of today and it's perfect for our theme this month Leanne.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a perfect masculine card Leanne. Very fitting for today's youth as well, maybe even the older generation as my DH (who is in his 40's) looks just like this playing video games as well :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Perfect card for either of my two Grandsons, brilliant image and super background.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  5. A fabulous card, Leanne, and beautifully coloured! What’s this about suitcases on my mouse’s card? Do you need a vacation? :) looks like a lot of places are starting to ease restrictions so you might be able to have one in the near future. Stay safe and cozy in the meantime.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is brilliant, looks like my son at the moment, and many more teenagers through lock down. Love your scribbles and background.
    We are like you my daughter and I have been baking and will seriously need to get back to weight watchers LOL!
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Perfect card for the theme and the background looks great. So colourful.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This would be a perfect card for my eldest grandson as he loves his PlayStation! x

    ReplyDelete