Published Permissions

Sunday 2 February 2020

New theme at Penny Black and More "Animals, birds and butterflies".......



Good morning!!

It's the first Sunday in February so that means a new theme over at Penny Black and More Challenges!!  This months new theme is "Animals, birds and butterflies!".

As a super keen animal lover, this one was right up my street!

For my sample today I've used one of the images from the gorgeous Penny Black stamp set 30-457 ...So Loved.  The sentiment is from PB 30-416 Happy Thoughts, the Leaf Frolic stencil 25-019 is an old Penny Black favourite and the lovely sunflowers are the PB stamp 40-312 Sunny Pair.

Colouring is with my Koi brush pens and some distress oxide inks.

Do come over and join us for this lovely theme this month :-


PLEASE REMEMBER THAT WE ARE A HAND STAMPING CHALLENGE SO THE MAIN FOCAL IMAGE OF YOUR DESIGN MUST BE A HAND STAMPED IMAGE - NO DIGITAL IMAGES ARE ALLOWED ON THIS CHALLENGE AND DIE CUTS MUST NOT BE THE FOCAL IMAGE.

There are prizes to be won so good luck!!

Thanks for stopping by,
Leanne xxx


8 comments:

  1. You just couldn't fail to smile looking at this lovely card. I have a few very small Penny Black stamps from way back when I first started crafting and I should probably take them out and have a look at sing them again. Fabulous colours Leanne and I love the addition of the Sunflowers, they make me happy too. Wishing you a happy and colourful week my lovely xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Leanne, this is cute custest card ever, it makes me smile looking at it and how creative to use the sunflowers along with the critter, just so very cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card Leanne, great stamping and the doggie is adorable - just like yours in the sidebar x Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh gosh was a really super colourful card this is, such super images and really gorgeous background and colours. Love it.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh gosh was a really super colourful card this is, such super images and really gorgeous background and colours. Love it.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  6. The little dog looks right at home on your cheerful background.

    ReplyDelete
  7. A generic hello to thank you for making another lovely card for our February theme.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a bright and happy card, Leanne! It made me smile.

    ReplyDelete