Published Permissions

Tuesday 4 February 2020

A touch of vintage......


Hi again, twice in one day - you don't see many of those!!!

I'm sharing a make that I've created for this weeks Allsorts Challenge theme of "A touch of vintage".

I chose to follow my love of vintage florals.

Here I have had lots of fun with my Pearlywinks ink sprays.  Not only did I spray the background with vintage teal, vintage brown and blue spritz but I painted everything on here with them too. I even sprayed the lace to match!  I love the vintage feel that blues and greens give you when mixed with browns.

I have used the Rose Bloom stamp set by Stacey Barras for Crafters Companion.

With some string, seed beads and sequins, a handmade with love wooden button and hessian ribbon I was done!

I shall pop this in to this weeks Allsorts Challenge of a touch of vintage:-

Thanks for dropping by to see two posts today!

Leanne xxxx




5 comments:

  1. oh I love the sprayed lace - I must try that! It's a beautiful card. Nice to see you at Allsorts.
    Lynn x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful background, gorgeous colour mix, great dies too. Thank you for joining our 'Vintage' challenge at Allsorts.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  3. So beautifully done Leanne. Loving these colors and the great design!
    So nice to see you joining us at Allsorts challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A beautiful card, love the gorgeous colours with the vintage florals and the lace is the perfect finishing touch.
    Hugs, Avril xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh dear me, I'm just realising how far behind I am with my commenting. This is a beautiful card using one of my favourite flower stamps. I've never cut them out before but the look lovely. Great work Leanne xx

    ReplyDelete