Published Permissions

Tuesday 4 February 2020

Keeping it feminine.............


Hello there!

I have found time over the last couple of days to make a couple of creations for online challenges (so I may be sharing a second make later today with you!!).

This card I have made for this months theme of Feminine at Stamping Sensations.

I have used a wooden mounted stamp by dk Designs for Impression Obsession called Swing Girl.  Background was created with Spectrum Noir sparkle pens so the whole background has a super sheen to it.  Sentiment is by Inkylicious and I thought it was perfect to think of the wind through the trees when swinging from that tree. Grasses are by Lablanche and the tree is a Two Jays one (turned upside down!).

I thought this was beautifully feminine, I can remember as a small child, the many hours spent in the garden on my swing - no computers or tablets, just swinging in the breeze.

I shall enter this in to the Stamping Sensations Challenge of Feminine:-

I do hope that you like it, feminine with personal memories of a childhood enjoyed.

Thanks for stopping by,
Leanne xxxx



4 comments:

  1. It's good to read that you've had a some time to have a little play Leanne. Lots of wonderful stamping going on here and it's lovely to see so many different stamps from different companies being used, they all work together beautifully. Your background blending is superb and the setting sun gives your scene the perfect finish. Thank you for joining us in our 'Feminine' challenge at Stamping Sensations and good luck. Sandra x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely card Leanne, you've built up a fabulous little scene with these stamps and the background looks fabulous.
    It's nice to just 'play' without any commitment pressures and you've used your time so well.
    Hugs, Avril xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. SO, so late popping in to this one Leanne, I'm trying to get to those I didn't see when I was on eye rest, stunning and striking in the bold colours, thanks so much for sharing with us at Stamping Sensations challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your choice of image, beautiful details and the design too, thanks for joining Stamping Sensations, good luck.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete