Published Permissions

Friday 16 July 2021

Octopus .....For The Men In My Life.......

 


Hi there!

This creation was made for my entry in to Sweet Poppy Stencil's "For The Men In My Life" challenge for June.

I had great fun with this one.  The background is a spray ink background.  I allowed it to thoroughly dry overnight and then popped Sweet Poppy's translucent paste over the Octopus stencil.  You have to be very patient with this technique as there is a lot of drying time involved!  So, when the translucent paste had dried nice and clear, I went over and around the octopus with a dark blue distress ink which of course, left the lovely, multi coloured octopus behind!

I then used white texture paste through Sweet Poppy's circle links stencil and sprayed over those with more spray inks.

Popped on the sentiments (which are also Sweet Poppy's) and mat and layered to a finish.

Perfect for both male or feminine card!

Thanks for stopping by,

Leanne xxx





1 comment:

  1. WOW!! The octopus seems just coming out from the card, such fabulous work with inks and paste! Great depth, texture and colours!

    ReplyDelete