Published Permissions

Friday 9 July 2021

Every Dream Begins With A Wish......

 


Hello there!

This card was my entry in to Lavinia Stamps Challenge last month of "My Favourite Colour".

I have used the beautiful Jalandhar jelly fish stamp which I embossed in white and coloured using my coloured pencils.  I also used Arlo the fish and highlighted him with a pastel pencil.  The stencils Flourish and Coral have been used in the background and it was finished with some Lavinia bubble stamps and the sentiment "Every dream begins with a wish".

What a beautiful stamp Jalandhar is!

Thanks for stopping by,

Leanne xxxx

1 comment:

  1. Stunning underwater card, how fabulous! The jelly fish is really amazing and love so much how you built up the whole scene with the fishes, bubbles and stencils!!!

    ReplyDelete