Published Permissions

Sunday 18 April 2021

Mid month reminder for We Love Chocolate Baroque Challenge - Springtime.....

 


Hellooooo!

I'm here with my mid month reminder for the We Love Chocolate Baroque Challenge and this months theme is "Springtime".

Well, it wouldn't be Spring without snowdrops would it!

So here I've used Chocolate Baroques stamp sets Spring is in the Air and Essence of Nature

The background I have produced with my Distress Inks, Polychromo pencils and some white paint and the snowdrops themselves I used the Polychromos again with some white paint.

I had a particular friend in mind when I made this card so it soon went off in to the post and was very gratefully received - well, a Springtime card is best received in the Spring after all!!!! 

Please do come and join us over at We Love Chocolate Baroque Challenge

Thanks for stopping by,

Leanne xxxx






7 comments:

  1. Snowdrops are always such a welcome sight each year and very pretty here on your card.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty Leanne and your background is gorgeous x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lovely design Leanne and I love your inky background x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such wonderful tones you have used, it's a so beautiful scene for the lovely snowdrops!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a stunning background with really lovely images, a great design too.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just love snowdrops and your card is stunning with them in a row.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous springtime flower field, beautiful card;-))m

    ReplyDelete