Published Permissions

Monday 19 April 2021

Fearless Tiger for Visable Image......

 


Hi there!

Today I'm sharing a sample that I've made using my Visible Image Fearless Tiger stamp set.

I wanted the tiger to be coming out at you from that backgound so I started with an ink sprayed background (one that I had created some time ago - I tend to have a background making session every once in a while!). I then stamped the Fearless Tiger with my Wow embossing pad and added clear embossing powder and then heated it.

The next step was to highlight that tiger and to do this I used a white Polychromo pencil with a touch of a grey and black pencil too. The tigers eyes were coloured using teal and blue Polychromo pencils.  I added a touch of the pink Polychromo to the mouth. There are also some light touches with a white pen too.

To the background I added some Izink white pigment ink to the Strobes stencil and finished around the edge using one of the stamps from the Grunge Tones set with Chipped Sapphire distress ink and black Versafine Clair.

A great effect, just take your time and the tiger comes out at you!

Thanks for stopping by,

Leanne xxx






2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous image and great colours.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This stamp was one of my favourites from the last VI stamp release and I love what you've done with it Leanne. It has a great sense of power and I love the white light that's radiating from the tiger, It's a fabulous card xx

    ReplyDelete