Published Permissions

Monday 11 November 2019

Out of my comfort zone with white on white..................



Hi there everyone!

Well, this week I've had a play outside of my comfort zone with a white on white Christmas card.

Now for those of you that know me well, I'm a huuuuge lover of plenty of paint and colour and very little white space (which I'm working on) but white on white, well, this is another ball game!!!

Actually, when I got my head around what I felt I wanted to do for this card, I really quite enjoyed it!!!!  Yes it took quite some time to cut the aperture, do the embossing of the back mats and all the stamping, embossing and die cutting of the flowers, ivy and holly.

The sentiment is embossed in silver and is one of my favorites by Stamps by Chloe, the poinsettias, holly sprays and ivy sprays are all John Next Door and are stamped on to both white card and white vellum.

I will enter this in to the current Allsorts Challenges of white on white:-


Hope you like this, see, I can do it if I try!!!!!!

Thanks for stopping by,
Leanne xxx

5 comments:

  1. Well Leanne, no one would know that you are out of your comfort zone, this is a really stunning creation, great design and those flowers are gorgeous.
    Thank you for joining our 'White on White' challenge at Allsorts.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So nice to see you joining our white on white theme at Allsorts. Your card is STUNNING! Definitely can't tell it's out of your comfort zone as it looks like it was done by a pro. Thank you so much for joining us this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, well Leanne, what can I say, this is just beautiful.

    I already knew it's outside your comfort zone, but I think sometimes that can spur you on once you get your head round the idea. I know only too well how long all the stamping and cutting took but believe me when I say worth every minute, thank you.

    So nice to see you at Allsorts challenge this week with gorgeous creation for our White on White week.

    I'll make a confession now, I spent much of Sunday stamping and cutting out vellum flowers with the intention of making more wow cards, but I buckled at the last minute and out came the oxides before I layered them up. But in my defence they still have a softness to them!

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Leanne this looks stunning - it may be out of your comfort zone, but you've rocked this one!
    Love all the little details and the flowers look fabulous.
    Hugs, Avril xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your very beuatiful card!
    ELFi

    ReplyDelete