Published Permissions

Friday 27 September 2019

My samples for the new Pink Ink Farmyard series........

Morning!!

Well, time once again gets the better of me but you'll see from the samples below that I've been very busy in my crafting world!

This week saw Pink Ink release their new farmyard series and they just keep getting better and better.  Not only are the stamps the best quality that i've ever worked with but there is no end to what you can do with them from normal stamping to heating for use with Angelina Fibres.

So, this release features Cool Mule, Pigtastic, Henpecked and Cow's It Going.

I have attached all the samples that I've done so far but without a shadow of a doubt, there will be many many more made with these quirky characters!!!

A bit of a photo heavy post but I do hope that you enjoy catching up to what I've been up to over the past month.

Thanks for stopping by,

Leanne xxxx

















3 comments:

  1. Well what a treat for the eyes Leanne! Stunningly fabulous cards and so much inky loveliness. I can see why you love these stamps so much. I love them all but you know that I especially love my Donkeys. Crafty hugs, Sandra xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pleased to see your keeping bust Leanne, a really super collection, their images are very different, not really my cup of tea but still love seeing the wonderful creations people make with them.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab colour combos you used, love them all.

    ReplyDelete